Sahar Goelman

7/12/2006

The fourth week at camp



















Hi everyone I'm having a great time at camp . I had my day off last week so Moshe (another Israeli that works at camp ) and me went to Boston It was the Fourth of July we saw lost of fire workes it was beautiful . When the fire works ended we wanted to go to a party . We couldn't find one because every thing at Boston closes at 2 AM so we looked for a place to sleep , the cheapest place we found was $80 . We didn't want to pay that much, so we sleep at the Hotel lounge .
It was a fun experience . The next day we waked around Boston and did a lot of shopping .
This week at camp a tried to water ski It's very Hard but I have all summer to learn . Hope to hear from you , send me E-mail or SMS to my cell

1 Comments:

At 3:36 אחה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

come back for Miluiym you Natznetzan basterd!





and bring me one of thouse hot american chika's...

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home